Counselling is available for:
- Anxiety and depression
- Grief and loss
- Marriage or family breakdown
- Behavioural difficulties
- Emotional and/or sexual abuse
- Mental health issues
We have experience in:
- Adolescents 12-18 years and their families
- Children 3 years and above
- Adults 19 years and above
- Financial counselling
What can I expect during my counselling sessions?
- You will be cared for and respected at every step of your journey
- Your privacy is respected and confidentiality is guaranteed
- The senior counsellor will recommend the counsellor best suited for your requirements as our team of counsellors has a depth of experience and a diverse range of skills
How do I make an appointment?
- Just call (02) 9673 1211 to make an appointment
- Appointments are one hour and are available Monday to Thursday
- Late appointments are available on Monday and Thursday evenings until 6.30pm
What will it cost?
- Free services include Adolescent, Family & Financial counselling
- Children's counselling (Play to Grow) fees are $120 per session. Your counsellor will recommend the number of sessions required. Play to Grow play therapy is effective when the child attends regularly for a set number of sessions
We relate to each person with dignity and respect. There is no need for judgement and we respect each person's individuality and life circumstances.