Youth counselling at St Marys
Parents, grandparents, foster parents with children 12 – 18 years
Youth counselling at St Marys:
- Releasing the pressures of growing up can benefit everyone in the family.
- Offering a judgment-free environment our counsellors provide respect and sensitive listening regardless of whether the young person is living at home or elsewhere
- Provide consultation to school teachers and other youth and family agency workers
- Juvenile Justice mediation
- Professional Supervision for counselling professionals