Bridging the Gap, St Marys and Castle Hill is looking for experienced Play Therapists to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment providing play therapy for children 3-16 years.
You can make a difference in the lives of children whose mental health has been impacted by trauma.
What we can offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Full admin support including reception, billing and appointment bookings
- Fully computerised client management system
- On-going referrals
- Subsidised Clinical Supervision
- Salary sacrifice - Charity Income Tax benefits
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- 35 years’ experience working with children, youth and families
What we need from you:
- A passion to make a difference in children and young people’s lives
- Master Play Therapy or Post Graduate qualifications in Play Therapy
- Current membership of APPTA, PTI, PTAU or similar
- Minimum 100 hours Play Therapy experience
- Available 2 days per week,
- A commitment to Bridging the Gap’s Vision and Values
How to apply for this job
Bridging the Gap is a Christian organisation committed to working with children overcoming the effects of trauma.