Part Time, 3 days per week
We are looking for an experienced part time Financial Counsellor for 3 days per week (21 hrs) to complement our team. If you are passionate about building financial capability and are looking to join a friendly team of professionals and can meet all the essential criteria and at least some of the desirable criteria, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bridging the Gap offers a broad range of complimentary counselling services which wrap around our clients, their family and their circumstances. Financial Counselling and No Interest Loans services are integral elements of services which support the people of St Marys and Nepean area.
- Flexible working hours
- Generous salary packaging plus employer subsidised supervision
- Full admin support including reception plus automated client management system
- Friendly, supportive team environment
It is Essential that you:
- Are an accredited FCAN member
- Can demonstrate experience in casework, referral and advocacy
- Can working cooperatively within a team
- Confident using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized
- Ability to work independently
Desirable qualities could be:
- Counselling Qualifications and experience
- Experience in community education
Bridging the Gap is a Christian organisation committed to supporting people overcome economic and social disadvantage. We have been supporting children, youth and families for over 35 years. To research Bridging the Gap prior to applying go to www.btg.org.au. Applicants with a genuine commitment to align with and work within Bridging the Gap’s values are welcome to apply.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you. Please address the Essential and Desirable Criteria in your cover letter and together with your Resume submit your application to: Carole Tozer, Executive Officer - email@example.com
Please include 2 referees
Closing date: Friday, 29 November 2019