We are looking for youth-oriented and community-focused Psychologists. Bridging the Gap's Child Youth and Family Service is located in St Marys. Working within a multi-disciplinary team you will counsel young people 12-18 years and their families who typically present with anxiety, depression, relationship & family conflicts.
You can make a difference in the lives of young people with mental health and family and relationship issues.
Interventions can be up to 6 months allowing time for healing and growth.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Full admin support including reception, billing and bookings
- Electronic Client management system
- On-going referrals of young people
- 35 years’ experience working with youth and families
What we need from you
- A passion to make a difference in young people’s lives
- Registered Psychologist
- AHPRA membership
- Experience providing clinical services to young people aged 12 – 18 years and their families
- Medicare provider number
- Available at least 2 days per week, including one evening to 7.30pm
- A commitment to Bridging the Gap’s Vision and Values
How to apply
Apply today by emailing a brief cover letter and CV to Bonny Cotter, Program Manager, email@example.com using the subject line: Psychologist. You are welcome to call for further information on (02) 9673 1211